Drug Claims : Nadal to sue ex French Minister
Roselyne Bachelot told French television on Thursday, that Nadal’s seven months out with injury in 2012, was “probably due to a positive doping test”.
“I’m going to sue her, and I’m going to sue everyone who is going to comment something similar in the future, because I am tired of that,” Nadal said at the Indian Wells tournament.
His agent also speaking to Sky Sports News HQ, stated: “(Rafa) wants justice.
“I am tired about these things. I let it go a few times in the past. No more.
“He said he had been reluctant to take people who accused him of using illegal drugs to court in the past, but has now changed his mind.”