Faleke made the call in Abuja on Monday while being led in evidence at the tribunal by his counsel, Chief Wole Olanipekun (SAN).
“I confirm to all the documents that were tendered this morning to be the ones I refer to in my petition.
“I will like to adopt the documents in my witness statement on oath and as my evidence in the petition.
“I want the tribunal to accept my petition and grant my reliefs as stated in paragraph 27 of my witness statement on oath and declare me as the winner’’, Faleke said.
When asked during cross-examination by the Counsel to the 1st respondent, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), if he was still a member of the All Progressive Congress (APC), he said ‘yes.’
He said “I am not aware that the 2nd respondent, Gov. Yahaya Bello, is a member of the APC. All I know is that the 2nd respondent campaigned and worked for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
“I was also not an aspirant at the primary election, but one of the conditions Audu picked me as his running mate was because I am a member of the APC.”
Faleke told the tribunal that he did not know any of the candidates who contested with the late Audu.
According to Faleke, “I did not see the result of the primary election because I left the venue but the next information I had is that Late Audu won the primary and I was chosen as the running mate.”
He also told the tribunal that the result of the election, which he said he co-won with Audu, the late APC candidate , was declared in each polling unit and each of the ward collation centres.
Faleke said the death of Audu had nothing to do with the inconclusiveness of the election and that they had already won before it was declared inconclusive.
He said that he knew they had already won the Nov. 21 governorship election and that was why he did not participate in the Dec. 5 election.
“Myself and Prince Audu were declared winners at each polling unit, ward collation centre, each local government and the state collation centre. The state’s Returning Officer declared the result at the state collation centers.
“Prince Audu died in the morning and the election was declared inconclusive in the evening, so it was declared inconclusive far after the death’’, Faleke said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that part of the documents that was tendered and admitted in evidence were Form CF001, Form CF002 and many more.
Tinubu Inherited Govt Almost In A coma, Says Governor Abiodun
“The President Tinubu-led administration has been very bold and audacious. They have taken the bull by the horns. They’ve done what no government had done in the history of Nigeria.
“Tinubu inherited an administration that was almost comatose. I believe this government is very bold and taking the bull by the horns.
“President Tinubu has been able to do what no president has ever been able to do in the history of Nigeria.
“President Tinubu deregulated the petroleum industry to save Nigerians.” -Governor Dapo Abiodun, Ogun On Channels Television’s Sunday Politics
Nigerians Are Extremely Difficult To Govern — Buhari Says In His First Interview Since Leaving Office
He said: “God gave me the opportunity to serve my country, but I did my best. But whether my best was good enough, I leave for people to judge.”
“Nigerians are extremely difficult. People know their rights. They think they should be there, not you.
“So, they monitor virtually your every step. And you have to struggle day and night to ensure that you are competent enough.”
‘We’ve Arrested Ajaero’s Attackers’, NSA Begs Labour
National Security Adviser, Nuhu Ribadu, on Wednesday apologised to the organised labour over the attack on President of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC), Joe Ajaero, in Owerri, Imo State capital, on November 1.
Ajaero, who stormed Owerri to lead a protest, was severely beaten and detained for hours.
Consequently, the labour gave government an ultimatum to meet some demands, including arresting those behind the attack on Ajaero, threatening to begin nationwide strike if the demands were not met.
The Federal Government had gone to court to restrain labour, but the strike commenced on Monday, paralysing activities across the nation.
In a statement signed by the Head of Strategic Communications in the Office of the National Security Adviser, Zakari U Mijinyawa, on Wednesday, Ribadu urged the movement to rescind its decisions on the ongoing strike , adding that attackers of Ajaero have been arrested and investigations had commenced.
Ribadu said the federal government regrets the incident that happened in Imo and condemns it in its entirety, noting that it was against the rule of law and the principles of freedom of association and expression subscribed to by President Tinubu and his administration.
Home7 years ago
News Channel claims Donald Trump is an orphan from Pakistan,share alleged childhood photo
News6 years ago
Blog Reader; Samson Osagiede Celebrates Fiancè Benedicta Daniels’s Birthday With Sweet Words
Home7 years ago
Oil Spillage: House of Reps Member Shares Photos of the Water her Constituents Drink .
Home7 years ago
Another $175m Found in Patience Jonathan’s wife’s firm’s Bank Account
Home7 years ago
Zara Buhari & Ahmed Indimi’s Wedding Access Card
News5 years ago
The Best Video You’ve Seen Today?
Sport5 years ago
Modric, Marta Wins 2018 FIFA Best Player Of The Year Awards ⚽️
News3 years ago
I Rαped Over 40 Women In One Year” – Says Kano Serial Rapist Who Was Caught In A Child’s Bedroom